Enhanced Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Strategy
About our Organization:
Morrison provides mental health and substance use recovery services for approximately 7,000 youth and families annually throughout Oregon, with most services provided in the Portland metro area. We are committed to bringing families together and prioritize our work to achieve equitable, culturally-responsive, and sustainable practices to serve individuals of every background. Our innovative programs provide a broad continuum of care to make a positive difference for children, youth, and families. Programs and services include Prevention, Education, and Outreach; Clinic Based and Virtual Outpatient, Community School Based Outpatient; Day Treatment; Foster Care & Respite; and Residential & Shelter. Our team includes almost 400 people. Morrison has a long, reputable history in the community and is seen as a lead in provide mental health and behavioral health services in our state.
Medium project, estimated 7-10 hrs. per week to be completed within 4-6 months of start date. Flexible hours with your schedule.
We seek an experienced professional to help us develop and implement enhanced recruitment and talent acquisition strategies. As a direct result of longstanding underinvestments coupled with the impacts of the pandemic, we have experienced significant issues with recruitment and retention of our caring, committed workforce despite increased demand for services. This project will help us improve both the nuts and bolts of recruiting (applicant tracking systems, use of job posting platforms, etc.) as well as develop and implement best practices and innovative approaches to recruitment and talent acquisition. We anticipate that the first month will focus on discovery, the second month on developing ideas and creating solutions, and the following months on implementation, testing, and evaluation.
Develop and implement an Enhanced Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Plan which includes
- Improved use of job posting platforms including Indeed, LinkedIn, jobs boards, social media, etc.
- Improved use of best practices and innovative approaches
- Targeted recruitment approaches and activities
- Measurable increase in applicants and/or new hires
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Human Resources
- Process Improvement
- Use of Technology and applicable software / web-based solutions
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Willingness to be innovative in approaching HR recruitment and retention
- Documentation and Training
- Recruitment, sourcing and talent acquisition experience
- Knowledge of OFCCP and Affirmative Action Plans
- Experience in healthcare, social services and/or residential programs
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now (Talent/Recruitment module) and/or Indeed
5+ years’ experience in HR, recruiting, or related work and proven track record of success in efforts in developing and implementing recruitment strategies. Familiarity with hybrid/flexible workplace strategy a plus.
The Chief of Staff (CoS) is the Project Champion. HR & Program leadership will be involved in supporting the project. Candidate will have access to the CoS on a weekly basis with more frequent communication as needed.
Work from home and participate in virtual meetings. An occasional meeting may take place at a Morrison affiliated site if needed and if Covid regulations allow.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Human Resources, Process Improvement, Social Media, Communications, Documentation, Training Development or Facilitation
Log in or Register
In order to register for this project you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: